How can Queensland Small Business Grants help you and your brand in the post Covid-19 digital adaptation?
It’s no secret that the way we do business changed virtually overnight. Small business operators had to rapidly adapt the way they offer their product or service in the digital space, and some were better equipped than others.
At Content Hive, we specialise in getting brands buzzing online. This is why we have developed a specific social media package to assist brands in regional Queensland that may be eligible for Queensland Small Business Grants in relation to adapting to the digital age.
What Queensland Small Business Grants could help your brand adapt to doing business online?
The Queensland Government have recently released applications for Round 2 of their Small Business Covid-19 Adaption Plan. The objective of the program is to provide financial support for small businesses trading in regional Queensland, primarily those that were severely impacted or forced to close with the onset of Covid-19 restrictions.
For eligible businesses, the grant amount varies between $2,000 and $10,000. For those that qualify, the funding can be used towards:
- Financial, legal or other professional advice to support business sustainability and diversification
- Strategic planning, financial counselling or business coaching aligned to business development
- Building the business through marketing and communications activities (i.e content development including web pages, visual and audio media, etc)
- Digital or technological strategy development
- Digital training, re-training or upskilling employees to adapt to new business models
- Specialised digital equipment or business specific software to help move business operations online
The concept is to ultimately provide help for regional brands or operators, who have been forced to transition to a new way of doing business. Online operations, digital marketing or even social media can be a tricky landscape to navigate if you have no prior experience.
This is where a Brisbane based content marketing agency like Content Hive is an excellent resource to make the most of the funding available. It’s our mission to help businesses reinvent themselves, so that they can benefit from the sustainability that the realm of online trading offers.
What will the Content Hive social media package available include?
We already work with a diverse range of small businesses to help leverage their brand online, and so we know what works and what doesn’t.
Our carefully crafted social media package has been designed to accommodate brands that are relatively new to the digital space, who may not have the time, energy or resources to undertake the necessary work that it requires.
The package will include:
- An in depth web and social media review, to assess how your brand is already performing online
- A strategy session, to form a three month digital marketing plan
- The formation of a three month social media calendar
- The creation of content for your website and social media platforms for three months
- Online and social media mentoring for three months, so that at the end of the package tenor your staff are equipped with the tools to continue building your brand in the digital space
When actioned correctly, a carefully crafted digital marketing and social media plan of attack can work wonders for your business. It’s far more than posting a nice picture on Facebook - instead, think in terms of engaging new and existing customers, maintaining brand authority, and ensuring that you don’t get left behind in the world of online trading.
If developing your brand’s presence is something that you know you need to do - but aren’t necessarily sure where to start - then it might be time to consider the assistance of a content marketing agency like Content Hive.
Interested? Please complete the form below and we will reach out.